This is an exciting opportunity to join a national training and software company that is helping UK schools. You'll be part of a team that focuses on improving local communities and putting education at the forefront of its vision.
Familiarity with the UK schools would be useful, although not essential, the company will provide training. You'll be expected to enthusiastically learn from others so you gain excellent business, product and sector knowledge. This will be crucial in achieving your objectives and will make you highly regarded within the company and amongst clients giving you opportunities for progression.
The objective of the person in this role is to lead on digital marketing. You should be a technology enthusiast that looks at their objectives strategically and plans to get best results. The role requires you to update and maintain the company's web presence and generate leads to ensure the sales team have opportunities to work with.
- Plan and execute digital strategies across a number of communication platforms including MailChimp, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Intercom, WebinarJam and the company website.
- Manage and segment contact data ensuring that relevant communication reaches the target audience throughout the sales funnel in a timely fashion
- Design, create and write copy for marketing emails, social media and blog posts that are captivating, thought provoking and encourage readers to take action
- Facilitate webinars and podcasts with team members, associates, schools and business partners to share their expertise with external audiences
- Maintain and update information on competitors, customer profiling and product battle-cards by providing your thoughts and research around bench marking and trends
- Conduct research and A/B testing alongside digital marketing projects to continuously develop knowledge and skill
- Manage and report on SEO activity making suggestions on website and communication improvements that can be quickly and easily made.
- Contact press, business partners and event organisers to co-ordinate joint articles, marketing and press opportunities
- Take ownership for accomplishing new and specific requests from the Managing Director; exploring opportunities and ways to add value to the business
- 4+ years experience in small or medium sized businesses ideally with experience in product marketing
- An understanding of brand, marketing and communication strategies
- Strong expertise in digital marketing platforms preferably with experience in Photoshop, Indesign and HTML
- Ability to speak to customers and partners to gather and pass-on information
- Strategic thinker that can present their findings and initiate campaigns
- Adaptable learner, enthusiastic, focused and able to work in a team
- Self-motivated project coordinator and a driven completer finisher
- An effective communicator with a passion for copywriting