JOB TITLE: Trainee Internal Account Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum PLUS MONTHLY BONUS Our client also offers 28 days inclusive of Bank Holidays per annum holiday leave increasing with service and, as a target driven business, they often reward their staff for team results with bonuses being paid on a monthly basis subject to satisfactory completion of a 3 month probation period.
WORKING HOURS: The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis, generally working Monday to Friday but with a requirement to work at weekends and Bank holidays on a rotational basis
THE COMPANY: Our client is a subsidiary of an Australian PLC who support the UK Motor Industry in offering finance products to Motor Dealers. Proud to be one of the UK's leading Motor Finance Broker specialists, they lend to small and medium-sized businesses and individuals and New and Used Motor Dealers. Due to an internal promotion our client is now looking for a Regional Account Manager.
THE ROLE: This role of the Internal Account Manager will be to maintain business with existing clients in the Teeside area for 2 days per week and start to work on developing a brand new territory whilst back in the office in Newcastle for the other 3 days.
Key Responsibilities of an Internal Account Manager after successful probation period to include:-
• Responsible for delivering new business, case and margin targets that are agreed
• Define and implement a clear territory analysis to ensure all Motor dealers are included, ensuring it remains kept up to date
• Monitor, support and deliver growth where possible to existing dealer relationships
• Have a clear strategy plan for your territory, ensuring all acquisition dealer targets are defined and captured
• Analyse Company MI with a view to strategic and tactical output articulating and documenting options and recommendations to the Sales Director.
• Drive tactical campaigns when required to ensure the maximum output is achieved
• Effectively manage any existing funded dealers and continue to seek new opportunities to assist with overall retention strategy. Ensure all agreed targets are met by dealers
• Provide proactive dealer training support when required to assist with performance, regulations changes and product development
• To ensure all of our clients' point of sale and marketing materials are being used correctly by dealers and in a way that helps promote the sale of Motor vehicles
• To provide guidance and support to dealers on CCA and FCA regulations, ensuring that dealers act in a responsible manner in line with our client's third party expectations
• To provide guidance and support to dealers on marketing ideas ensuring that these always remain within the regulations set out by Compliance
• Develop market intelligence to inform the Sales Director and colleagues products promotion and pricing decisions
• Support the Motor vehicle marketing plan, providing input and recommendations on a regular basis.
• Positively demonstrate company visions and values
• Maintain a strong working relationship with the Sales Office, support functions and the Dealer network.
• Coach, motivate & develop individuals as required
• Act as a professional role model for staff and the business
• Working remotely with overnight stays where necessary
THE CANDIDATE: The successful Internal Account Manager will possess excellent communication skills. You'll be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate. Our client is looking for someone with a bubbly personality, outgoing with the passion to succeed in a sales environment.
Key skills / experience essential for the role of Internal Account Manager based in Newcastle:
• Experience in account management/sales within the Motor / Finance Industry / Sales background desirable but not essential
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• Presentation preparation and delivery skills
• An active interest, knowledge or experience of the motor vehicle industry would be advantageous
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Internal Account Manager based near Newcastle then please hit the 'apply now' button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.